BBQ--> Caravan Meeting at Peace Bridge

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 18:58:34 EST

Ok, Norah brought up a good point --> the cleaning of the trails prior to
the actual "trail ride".
We like to make sure that all the dust and cob-webs have been cleaned off
the trees, and the ground has a nice clean coat of wax on it before....

Ok, seriously, we usually end up spending a solid 3 hours or so clearing the
trails of dead-falls, branches, stumps etc. so that there aren't any
dangerous surprises lurking along the different trails.
The best day to do this is probably Thursday, especially for those of you
coming from Illinois, the drive up is fairly long, and you'll need some rest
by the time you actually get to Jon's place. (As will I)
This also gives us time to get acquainted before the place gets over-run
with those pesky Jeep people. hehe

But, if the cleanup is going to be Thurs., then that means Wed. is the drive
up. Question for you working stiffs (not me hehehe) will you be able to
get Wed. Thurs. AND Fri. off for the trip?

I think it would be great to meet up with the Bleazards at the bridge around
7:00 pm, and then we would probably get to Jon's by about 9:00 pm. (Sounds
late, but that's 2 hours earlier then i've ever gotten there before.) hehe

As far as i remember from Tom's trip last year, it was about 5 hours from
Chicago to Windsor (minus the delays right Tom?). Then, it's about 3.5-4
hours to the Peace Bridge where we cross back into the states, then around
an hour to finally get to Jon's.
That's about 10 hours total for you guys coming from Chicago.

What does everyone think of all that?

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....