At my wits end

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 12:04:45 EST

Ok, so I'm in the process of removing my valve covers... Passenger side came
off with not too much difficulty.. The drivers side I got all the bolts off
but one, the furthest one back on the drivers side... It's got some sort
of hard plastic boot on it. Not only is it damn near impossible to get to
it, but I've hooked onto it about a dozen times with a pair of needle-nose
pliars to pull it off, and all I've come away with is some busted
knuckles... How does this stupid thing come off????

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L