Dakota Wiring Diagrams?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 15:49:31 EST

 does anyone know of any place online I can get the wiring diagram for my
new '02 Sport?

 I just got a alarm/ remote starter and want to know what wires I need to
find so I don't hack it up looking for the correct ones!

 did Dodge have a plug for a "Factory" system to hook into???

Thanks loads!

P.S.

 it's running great but milage stinks... started out 13Mpg, best so far is
15Mpg... 3.9 Auto 2WD...

I'm used to the 2.5L with 5sp that always gave 20+ Mpg I guess... but I
hoped it would be a LITTLE better than this!

Tony.