Re: Dakota Wiring Diagrams?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 21:06:58 EST

check www.bulldogsecurity.com I think thats it or www.bulldog.com

I bought one of theres and they had a wiring diagram section on their site

Which had the specific color coded of wires in my steering cloumn I had to
hook to.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:09pm up 63 days, 1:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/