Re: Dakota Wiring Diagrams?

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 20:27:01 EST

Not to make you feel bad but as a comparison I have a 2000 v6 CC auto 2wd
that never fails to deliver 19 on 87 regular in my variety of driving and
loads and on all day freeway driving will do an honest 21 @ 65-70mph on
reasonably level ground. I'm in No Calif and we have every kind of terrain
there is around here. All mountain grades will take one sometimes even two
mpg. We've been hit by the greedy oil companies around here on gas prices
for the past 5yrs nonstop. While we were paying $1.80 for 87 the national
average was barely $1.40. Looks like that average for us today is about
$2.05 so we haven't moved up proportionately as much as some areas that have
gone from $1.35 to about $1.90 now. Suddenly there are more drivers who care
about gas mileage.

Paul