Re: Re: Stereo Wiring Diagram

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 00:19:42 EST

Everything was working. I had an MP3 player in a truck where the
cheaper factory unit was for the last 2years, worked fine. And I had
another truck with the fancier cd/cassette head with the infinity
speakers and all, which also worked fine yeasterday. I just swapped the
head units. The fancy factory unit works fine in the one truck. But
I'm getting no sound with the MP3 player in the newer truck. I'll take
a better look at things when I get some daylight.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota