Re: Drivers Side Brake Not Releasing..

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:32:43 EST

Joe,
       What year is it? Is it still in warranty? The reason I'm asking is
because at 33k miles I had the passenger side do the same thing. The dealer
ended up replacing both rotors both calipers and all the pads under warranty.
You don't want to replace just one side. It's like washing only one sock.
hehe
       The dealer price of calipers is in excess of $350/ea. So If you got to
replace them out of warranty don't use dealer parts. "Sir Bill"

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or> http://southernmopar.org/