RE: Don't tell me I totally screwed up

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 01:23:31 EST

OK Ken, I'll tell you what I think is going on. Any number of people on
this list could do, or have done this task but it's really difficult to walk
you through it long distance when you don't seem to have the basic engine
knowledge required to deal with this. That's not a put-down and I admire
your determination to do this yourself. It's late and I'm tired and I can't
think of how to express this more gently. I want to see your suffering end
and for you to begin to enjoy your Dak again. It's time to get
professional/experienced help. There must be someone in your vicinity who
could do this for you after hours at minimal expense. Check with your
local dealer techs.

BTW, you really are supposed to turn the engine clockwise from the front (as
you face the engine) and the distributor really is supposed to turn
clockwise as well. I want to see you get through this and hope everything
turns out well.

RayB