Re: Killed the Pony!!!!

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 11:32:00 EST

LOL...
I was going to say, if he knows how to drive it, and has good reaction
speed, a manual can smoke an auto easily, but apparently that doesn't apply
as he doesn't know how to drive it! :-)
4 clutches? No car should have to go through that, not even a Fud.... the
poor unfortunate pseudomuscle-car. :)

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com