Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 02:04:19 EST

This is something that should be on every list. I put my country first,
because without it, and the freedom enjoyed because of it, we wouldn't have
a nice list where we can talk about our sporty Dakota's.

Mark

On a side note, I have to apologize for item #3. It's not right of me to
threaten another person for expressing their views, no matter how stupid.
I'm am sincerely sorry for that statement.