Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 02:36:01 EST

Another thing, I believe your including possible terrorist attacks brought
on by this action? Do you think that the people that would carry these
attacks out are sitting around waiting for a reason, and if we don't give
them one they will just go away? A person that is willing to do this in the
USA, Canada, or else where, will do it regardless of why, it's just when.
They may use this as a rallying cry, but they have been trained and in place
long before this came about. Also, don't forget that we are at this point
because of Saddam attacking Kuwait in 1990, and for no other reason. If
Saddam just lived up the resolution he SIGNED as a condition of the cease
fire, Iraq would most likely be treated much like Cuba today. A worthless
dictatorship that poses no threat to it's surrounding countries.

Mark