Re: Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: Victor (dohcrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 03:02:21 EST

How many Iraqies (sp) have internet connections and can chat about frivolous
things like why my dak dosent run right or whats that noise. No they are too
worried about where there next meal will come from or even if they will live
through today. If AMERICA is such a bad place then e-mail me with your
address and I will personally send you an airline ticket to Iraq or
Afghanistan and an American flag so you can burn it when you get there.
While you are doing this I will be taking pictures from the IR guidance
system from my smart bombs as they pummel you to the death you

Just remember those that opposing our government during times of war and you
are flirting with treason and high crimes against the US. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Death rings a bell!!!

//signed//
Soon to be deployed military member....