Re: Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 07:45:36 EST

After reading the message that Miles posted,Miles
obviously has his head buried up his ass,cause he cant
find any sand....

Those of you who back the USA.Show u believe in our
troops & Commander-In-Chief.

Fly The Flag!!!!
--- kevin reimer <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote:

> Well said Mark, you and I think alot alike. Take
> care.

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"