Re: Sub-woofer ?

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 17:18:30 EST

You'll probably be fine.. I haven't been into buying any car stereo stuff
in the last 2-3 years, so not sure of that brand name. If you don't bridge
the amp, you won't be able to get close to that 400W (that's mostly for the
speaker wires and constant to positive on battery). If that wire going to
the positive on battery is at least 8 gauge (and ground wire - don't run
that to battery, just a good ground spot), and you have 12 gauge on your
speaker wire, you'll be fine. I imagine the kit says what size each wire
is.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L