Re: Sub-woofer ?

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 16:19:33 EST

<<Expect to pay $75 or more for some decent wiring (depending on where you
go, unfortunately, most places charge 10 times the value of what the speaker
wire is really worth). Easiest thing to do is go to a place like Circuit
City (I prefer not them because their prices are outrageous) and buy a wiring
Kit. It will have a nice thick power (with in-line fuse) and ground for your
amp, as well as your speaker wires. A smaller car-stereo shop would probably
be better. They're more knowledgable and usually much better prices.. Don't
go cheap on your RCA cables going from the deck to the amp. You don't need
super thick RCA wires like most places try to sell because it's just a line
signal, very low power, but it needs to be a clean signal. >>

The place where I bought the sub and amp sold me an Impulse wiring kit rated
to 400 amps. I got it half price for $20. Is that a good brand.
Thanks