RE: 92 dak 318 dead in driveway -- help!

From: will (k_kodiak2@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 03:40:10 EST

Truck has approx 120k miles on it. No fuel additives
at all. The "heater hoses" I call them because they're
marked on hose. Both come from firewall and terminate
in two different places on top and front of block. One
more thing forgot to mention...I noticed that the
radiator fan was turning immediately after starting
up. Is that normal? I thought it would come on if
engine getting hot.

I will try to disconnect exhaust pipe at y-pipe and
just before muffler to get truck to town. Also, could
not get that 02 sensor off w/either a 22mm or 7/8"
wrench. Both wrenches seemed to have too much wiggle
room on base of sensor, even with closed end of
wrench. Maybe when/if I get exhaust parts off...

Also, thank you all for your continued support and
ideas.

Will, in the sticks...