RE: 92 dak 318 dead in driveway -- help!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 20:53:14 EST

Hey will, to me, its no problem to keep this going. Part of the power of
the DML is helping each other out with these kinds of problems because we
all learn from them. Just my 2 cents of course.
Cat could well be blocked. How many miles on it? Is there any chance that
you used a fuel additive in this recently? How many miles on the truck. If
it's a 92, it could be shot, (the cat). That is really weird about the
heater hoses being hot....

Rascal