RE: RE: Bed extenders & Line-X

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 10:46:11 EST

>>> neil624b@rochester.rr.com 03/20/03 08:57PM >>>
-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of andy levy
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 8:42 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Bed extenders & Line-X
<Do nothing, and then drill through the Line-X?
 From what I can tell, the width is adjustable - a universal fit.>

Sounds like this is the best choice as long as clamping the layer of Line-X
between the side of the bed and the back of the mounting plate doesn't
create a problem. I don't know how Line-X behaves when clamped down tight
between two metal surfaces.
Not meaning to be a naysayer, just trying to think of all the possibilities.

I have stuff bolted through my Permatex [about the same stuff] with no ill effects after 2 years...