Re: Re: Loose Rocker = loss of oil?

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 19:04:08 EST

Well, looks like I'll be adjusting the rockers tonight (haven't touched them
since I got the truck running)... Turns out my MIL code is a mis-fire on
cylinder 8 (eek).. Letting engine cool down right now
(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)....

Once again my Oil pressure dropped down for a few seconds while sitting in
traffic...... Be checking my sensors back there for that too!

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L