RE: Weak start when HOT

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 02:04:14 EST

Kev, this may sound strange but my first thought is the battery. I've
actually seen this behavior and the solution was the battery. First, make
sure your terminals are clean and tight. Then have sears or autozone or
whoever test your battery and also make sure it will take a charge. If
that isn't the problem, let us know and maybe someone will have another
idea.

BTW, if you're using one of those battery quick disconnects with the green
knob......well, I've encountered a similar problem with one of those.

RayB