RE: Re: RE: Summer Projects - Need opinions...

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 14:02:03 EST

You'll have to do some splicing and dicing :-) but it should come with
instructions on where to do it.

> That leaves me wondering how long will those clutch packs last? I don't
> want to be screwed just because I bought an 8 1/4 LSD...

I wouldn't worry about it. My 8 1/4 LSD had 28000 miles and about 1400 drag
strip passes on it and it still worked fine. Factor in the burnouts before
each run and that's a lot of abuse but it took it just fine. Now if you
tend to do stupid things with burnouts you can ruin any setup. ;-)

RayB