Re: Loss of diff fluid

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 16:18:46 EST

""Jason Bleazard"" <jason.dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message
news:55211.199.64.0.252.1048539785.squirrel@janor.ath.cx...
> > bah! I've done four oil changes since I moved, one time with the Ford,
> > the undercarriage was coated in ice and I had water dripping on me the
> > entire time I changed the oil. I do all my oil changes in all weather
> > heheh.
>
> Fool :-). It's only $23 CDN to have it done. The difference between that
> and what it would cost to do it myself is only a couple of bucks, which
> isn't worth the aggravation to me.

Hey!!! I have always changed my own oil. For a different reason though. I
don't trust anyone to work on my vehicles, I've been screwed too many times
in the past... shop breaks something just so they can fix it. then when i
tell them that it wasn't like that when i brought it in the look at me like
i'm from another planet. i hate scammers.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L