RE: Summer Projects - Need opinions...

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 16:21:33 EST

Josh, thanks for sharing. I'm glad you found something that works for you.
Have to admit I have no experience with the V6.

I have no doubt different combinations can respond differently. In mine,
I've tried Champions, Autolites, Accel, NGK, Bosch and Splitfires. Track
times never changed so I stuck with Autolites cause they last longer than
Champions and are cheap. :-)

RayB