Re: RoadMaster suspension install

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:38:54 EST

Do you think it would benefit me on my 2/3 hotchkis dropped dak (drop going
on next weekend)? I autocross pretty regularly and was wondering if maybe
this would give me any help in the corners, or if it would have any negative
effects.... Anyone got any ideas? I've got a "stock" 34mm front sway bar
(stock is in quotes b/c nobody knows why my truck has this bar on it, not
even dodge, and boy was it a pain to get urethane bushings for!) and a
quickor 1" rear sway bar on the truck as well. I'm looking at the Kenny
Brown "X" brace next to stiffen up the chassis, but if I can reap some
benefits from the Roadmaster then I might just have to go that route for now
and postpone the "X" brace.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

"Jim Harmon" <harmonent@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:3E82A48A.174CE57F@earthlink.net... > > Glad to see that the Dak crowd has tried this suspension. I have had it > on a late model Ram, new Ram and new GMC. All work trucks. It installs > easier than most suspension upgrades. Just follow it step by step. > Last time I showed someone how to install it, it took only 20 minutes on > my new GMC work truck. Really great product. They now have the product > for the 2002 and up Ram 1500s too. Took some time due to the new > shackle design on the leaf springs. Real pain. Take that and combine > it with the Hotchkis sway bars front and rear and you will really notice > the difference! > > Good luck! > > Jim Harmon > > DACUDA > 98 Ram CC LB > 2002 Ram 1500 > 2003 GMC 2500HD >