Re: Maryland R/T and EMMSIONS!?

From: TJ (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 02:10:04 EST

Sorry for not getting back to you for so long, Ive been pretty buisy. Being
a 99 dakota, they just hooked up the scanner to your computer and made sure
there werent any codes, right? Or did they put you on the mill and gave it
the sniffer? 96 and after are OBDII and just get the scanner now, cars
before that have to get the sniffer which is what Im concerned about ya
know? Where do you race at, cecil? Oh, how much for the block too.

TJ