RE: Re: Re: night at VMP

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 01:04:22 EST

Sorry Gary, this is my area of expertise. :-) Reaction time is timed via a
separate clock and has no relationship to your ET or MPH. However, where
you stage at the line does influence your ET. Check the archives for my
post entitled "Take your Dak to the track".

I'll definitely leave the web development area to you. :-)

RayB