Re: Re: Re: night at VMP

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 12:10:48 EST

OK, other than traction problems, look at you MPH man! Its all within about
.5 MPH of each other... thats pretty damn consistent. If you want, go to
http://www.dsm.org/tools/calchp.htm and type in your info.... this will give
a VERY RUFF estimateof what you are putting to the ground, and the weight
has to be what it would read if it were on a scale, Curb weight, NOT GVWR or
whatever the hell it is. Id say you've got a pretty good motor and runs for
what you've got done to it... look at my stuff below, pretty even, but I may
weigh a little more.

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4