Re: Re: Dodge, Daytona, Iroc, Shelby

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 09:28:30 EST

Patrick,
Obviously, these replys that have come in from the DML are not from anyone
who has ever OWNED or DRIVEN one of these pocket rockets. It had the
hottest engine that mopar has ever put into any production vehicle
(excluding the viper) when you figure in horsepower to cubic inches. Sorry I
can't give you an answer to your question, but come on guys!!!! This was
one one mean little car that wore a Dodge badge proudly! 4 cylinders, twin
cam, 16-valve, intercooled, and 225hp factory. About '92 vintage. VERY
RARE. Believe it or not, they put that same engine in a Dodge Spirit as a
Shelby/Iroc package. EVEN MORE RARE. I owned one up until a year ago. Ran
13.9's in the quarter !!!!!! So go easy on our brother Patrick. He's not
jumping ship or anything.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak CC. SLT