Re: Re: Dodge, Daytona, Iroc, Shelby

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 11:04:00 EST

I would have loved to get my hands on a one of those early dodge turbos, but
couldn't find anything local in the shape/price range i was after...
I settled for a 88 Chrysler Conquest! Its 2.6 Turbo'd RWD 3040lbs. Neat
little car, rare, and torqy (3.9" stroke).

Good luck and let us know what you find
mm