was: night at VMP Now: Valve Covers

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 09:40:29 EST

If it's Chrome and says Mopar, it'll add 50 HP :-)

One thing I want to take care of though, because it really needs to be taken
care of. My JBA wires are literally sitting on the Valve cover when they
hook around right by Cylinder #8. The problem I have in moving them though,
is that they're so tight, you cannot really move 'em. They're almost
pinched right against the Valve cover. Thinking that I need to go over the
top of the Valve cover, but I'm thinking they'll still be too tight and
sitting right on the Valve Cover. Driver side isn't as much of a problem.
I have them resting on a plastic piece when the come around that corner, and
I can probably pull them further away and attach them to something else
using a tie wrap..... Any ideas on the passenger side ones?? Those of you
who have installed the mopar covers???

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L