Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 16:05:32 EST

Okay John.
  Now you have me intrigued. Changing out the throttle body would be
substantially easier. What are we looking at cost-wise as compared to the
$400 rocker upgrade kit? I'm just looking at a single upgrade. Computer
upgrade is out. I don't want to be strapped to premium fuel, and I do
sometimes pull a trailer. That would not be a good choice. Bernd stated that
I could see 15-18 RWHP with the rocker upgrade. Do you think that a throttle
body upgrade could equal or better that number? If that's truly the case,
maybe I SHOULD be considering other options. That's where this list sure
comes in handy !!!! I'm open to other DML comments from owners of GenIII
Daks with a 5.2L/auto package. Okay guys. John seems to be MORE than
impressed with this approach. I'm open for suggestions of what to look
for/what to avoid. Would this require me to have to change out or modfy
brackets, linkages, or anything else? Thanks all.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak, CC, SLT
5.2L, auto, 4X2
K&N FIPK, Catback, 180* thermostat