Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 21:52:36 EST

As much as I trust Bernds opinion and all, I have to say, I haven't really
seen the performance gain on my Dakota after adding the F&B TB. I think
with both the TB and Rockers, I got higher HP on the top, but lost low end
torque, so ET/speed didn't change much, but my HP numbers did increase (So
I'm slower off the line, but I accelerate faster after getting off the
line). That's what it seems like to me anyway :-)

Maybe the headers will help some, think I'm going to have them installed on
Monday. Time to kill some more low-end (*duh*).

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L