Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 21:49:22 EST

Whoops, forgot to add. The other change I made was I swapped out the Mopar
CA PCM for the stocker, with the hypertech PCM on. The combo of the
Hypertech and the Mopar CA PCM didn't work well. (Mis-shifts when hitting
WOT when already at cruising speed, some stumbling on cold mornings). The
benefit of the Mopar CA PCM was it held back the timing a little bit, so I
didn't ping as much. Probably gave me better average times/MPH when running
warm.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L