Re: Re: Dodge, Daytona, Iroc, Shelby

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 23:23:03 EST

Sorry Gary, I won't back you on this. I have a friend who has a mid eighties
Shelby GLHS. Has around 25k on the odometer and it's the candy red color. He
just keeps in in his garage and drives it one in a while. I have been in
that car several times and all I can say is there are alot of cars it will
still blow the doors off of. I have been after him to sell it to me for the
last 10 years. I think I am starting to wear him down so maybe in another
couple i'll get it. BTW< I never saw one of those older cars that burned oil
unless it looked like it had never been taken care of.

BTW, as for loser mentality weren't you the one who had the giant drag hood
scoop on the hood of your truck? What type of mentality did that promote?

Jeff Durling