Re: RE: RE: How to make some "REAL" power?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 16:16:25 EST

Didn't dyno it before...but can definitely notice the after effects. We're
going to dyno one more Ram (408CID) before and then the "after" install will
happen with tuning to get the curve correct. That will be the "proof in the
puddin". ;)

It really is an excellent option as some of the Viper crowd have already
been using them for a while (the older AFC). I went along with the "let's
see if the PCM learns this thing"...and after 1000miles...still no changes
in performance or learning (runs just as strong from the adaptives reset up
until now).

You may want ot check into this thing yourself. If can control a 2-BAR map
on a 1-BAR system and compensate for fuel deficiencies.

- Bernd