Re: RE: How to make some "REAL" power?

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 22:55:14 EST

Excellent tips......Ray!!.....should help out quite a few guy's!!

Although I do like the way the K&N filters do help over the Fram or paper
type filters.

Ther usually good for at least 3-5 horsepower.

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: http://www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com