Re: RE: Brakes

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:34:53 EST

Hmmm. Found your post about the anti-sieze. Thanks! I'll check them out as
soon as I can.

I remember being told a long time ago, (by my Dad I think) that you could
"adjust" the rear brakes by engaging the parking brake and then going in
reverse. Or was that to adjust the parking brake? <sigh> I guess what I am
asking, is how do the rear brakes automagically adjust themselves?

Would you happen to know if rotors have any kind of warranty? (like tires?)
Just wondering if I should be talking to the dealership about getting some
cash back.

Thanks again for your time and info!
Phil
2000 4.7L Dodge Dakota CC 4x4