RE: Re: RE: Brakes

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:29:32 EST

Hey Phil (and all :))!

Is there any way to adjust the hydraulic pressure to the rear a touch
greater? I don't have a clue if that is possible, but I think that would
satisfy what Phil is looking for.

To my limited knowledge, there is only 1 master cylinder which transfers the
pressure applied to the brake pedal to the actual brakes (calipers and
drums). It would be sweet if we could adjust that like the race teams can!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 77,600mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU