RE: V6/V8 TB Sensors

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:54:05 EST

Well, that wasn't the case on mine. I switched from '92 style to '96+ style
(stock) and had no contact with the fuel rail. However, an F&B billet TB
has a different style lever than stock and it will contact the fuel rail
unless you can seat the injectors deeper. Been there, done that. :-)

For other's information...the 92/93 linkage is unique, the 94/95 is unique,
the 96+ are unique. Be sure you know what year the TB came from and you can
get the appropriate throttle cable from the dealer.

RayB