RE: RE: Re: RE: Brakes

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 16:03:19 EST

Yes...:-) It's an adjustable proportioning valve but it will only accomplish
what you want if the brake system is split front to back. I don't know
about newer Daks but if the brake system is split diagonally it wouldn't
work right. Also, with anti-lock rear brakes you won't accomplish anything
because the system will notice excess pressure and start releasing them.

Generally, if your rear brake adjusters can turn freely and you back up
frequently you shouldn't need to do this. Mine work great in stock form!
:-)

RayB