Dak Going DOWN on Friday!!!!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 16:00:02 EST

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that my Dak's getting a slight "altitude
adjustment" on Friday and boy am I excited! It's been almost 3 years since
I decided that I wanted to lower it, and thanks to the DML and some nice
members who were getting rid of some very nice parts it's gonna happen.
Looking around to see about prices for getting the Hotchkis springs
installed I heard everything from $450 to almost $700!!! So, I as a last
ditch effort I called my "friendly Dodge dealer" and my good buddy Joe the
service writer hooked me up! It's only gonna cost me $250 for the spring
install plus an alignment to whatever specs I bring in. Not a bad deal if
you ask me...considering that the coils book 1.4hrs each and the leafs book
2.5hrs for the pair...plus alignment. I knew there was a reason that I took
my service writer autoX racing on the weekends with us... I'll be posting
some pics on my website Sunday or Monday depending on how much partying I do
at Illinois State Univ. this Saturday night. There will be before and after
images to be had for all!!!!

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L