Re: Strange Noises - New Owner Paranoia

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 10:56:45 EST

Come down to VMP friday night, I'll take a look :-)

If it's clacking or rattling sound, that doesn't sound right. Do you have the 3.9L or the 4.7L? If you haven't already, it's a good time to change your oil. Want to be easy on the motor straight from the factory for the first 1k miles. Change the oil at 1k and 3k, then normal from there... I'm in Newport News, VA, so good bit of drive from ya.....

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L