RE: Re: Lowering Components

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:10:53 EST

Never thought I would hear someone mention Total Control on
here....hehe. Just ordered the complete kit for the front and the rack
and pinion kit form them as well as the upgraded pump they mention to
get from KRC. I had to be run to the hospital since I thought I was
having a heart attack after the sticker shock....lol. It's going to be a
while before they get in since there are other things that need to be
taken care of but I wanted to get them out of the way.

Dak content....no offense to anybody but my '68 stang will easily smoke
my dak. :-(

Jeff Durling