Re: 4.7 Cooling Problem

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 01:10:18 EST

Try another T-Stat. T-stats are netoriously faulty, even the "good"
ones. I'd rather pay $20 for a T-stat that worked out of the box 99% of
the time rather than this $5-$10 things that have a 50% sucess rate.

Other simple things. Aren't the t-stats put in backwards than normal in
the 4.7? You sure you got it the right way? Got enough coolent,
without air bubbles.

After that, mechanical fan not running right? The e-fan only turns on
when you hit over 210F (or turn on the AC).

Jay W
505/287 Dakota