RE: roadmaster suspension

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 16:51:26 EDT

Yeah, same here on my 98 SLT, but really sits nice.
Get this, using James good advice about the Viper fan, I ordered mine from
Tenafly Chrysler. I got the fan and controller, and also bought painted
fender flares, total with shipping to Atlanta, $319.77.
I have not touched that price anywhere else.
Thanks again to James.

Rascal