Re: Front End Update

From: DML (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 09:43:36 EDT

I found the parts that I will need to redo upper and lower ball joints.
O'reily shows the upper and lower ball joints they are $48 and some change
each. However they cant order them. Said it was a good part number. but
just too new of a part so I have called summit and they think they can get
them not sure what their cost will be The bushings kit by energy suspension
is also available from Summit at $43.69 the kit does the upper and lower A
arms on both sides. Thanks to Josh for the part numbers. I let you know how
it all goes.