Torsion bar question

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 11:02:24 EDT

Ok, I have a couple of questions. When you crank your front end up, do you change your alignment any? Enough to justify $80 for an alignment? Also, is it possible/advisable to re-index your torsion bars? On my truck, my driver's side is only 3 or 4 threads from the maximum that you can turn it, but the passenger side is adjusted about ½ way. My truck sits way nose down right now (about like those chebbies) and i wo0uld like to even it out.