Re: VA inspection -Reply

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 16:07:12 EDT

I had two vehicles that had bad cats when I lived in AZ.. they wouldn't pass
with the converter defective.. but when they were hollowed out.. they both
passed fine. Haven't had a converter under a vehicle since.
Fortunately, here we don't even have to pass a visual.. if/when they change
that.. I'll have an empty cat welded into the pipe.
Aaron Wyse (Lower AL)
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo