Re: Re: VA inspection -Reply

From: Allan.Williams@usdoj.gov
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 07:59:14 EDT

You can also drive it to pick up parts. Or you can drive it if the problem
has been corrected but not re-inspected yet.

thanks
Allan

>>> RFC-822=owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net@inetgw Apr
10, 2003 5:05 pm >>>

No, you're not allowed to drive it to work.. ONLY to mechanic and back
home. My friend once got pulled over in my car about 10 years ago
cause I
was letting him drive it, and I was the passenger... He got the ticket for
driving with a rejected sticker (expired one too at that). Gotta love those
high school days :-)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L