Re: Re: ATTN: Sam South, Dak for sale

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 21:38:56 EDT

Thanks Mike but unfortunately I just put down all my spare cash on my new
Ram... DAMMIT!!!!! Tom just called me and told me to check my email, I'm
still in MI and would love to tow it down, but if after being here for three
weeks and only coming home towing a Dak my wife would slice off my
manhood...and I still occasionally need it. Again let me say DAMMIT!!! Also
as a side note I just love the weather here in MI....freezing rain....5" of
snow...more freezing rain...and to think it's in the 70's and 80's back home
in Texas.
Sam South
2003 Ram 1500 ST
4.7 5-Speed